Transform Your Outdoors
Refinish Your Old Patio Furniture
- Powder Coating
- Sand Blasting
- Large Selection of Metal Finishes
- Custom Fabric Cushions
Keep Your Furniture’s Original Appearance or Opt for a New Look.
Save Time & Money. We Offer Pick & Delivery.
Get a FREE Estimate!
POWDER COATING SERVICES FOR SOUTH FLORIDA
Absolute Powder Coating is a full service powder coating and industrial sandblasting facility that has provided high quality service and workmanship to commercial, private, marine, architectural and industrial clients at reasonable prices since 1994. We are a one-stop facility in Broward County, Florida, serving the entire South Florida area, including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Pompano Beach, Coral Springs, Deerfield Beach, Delray Beach, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Wellington, Jupiter & Palm Beach Gardens. We offer a variety of colors and textures for all materials and substrates. Our in house sandblasting and restoration division specializes in outdoor patio furniture, gates, railings, marine and automotive parts. We also offer pickup and delivery services, fast turnaround times and comprehensive customer service. Our 30,000 sq. ft. powder coating and sandblasting facility is situated on 3 acres near I-95 and the Florida Turnpike in Pompano Beach, FL. Our company offers eight loading docks, ample ingress/egress to accommodate large trucks and is security camera monitored 24 hours per day.
The Absolute Advantage™ ensures the highest standards in quality control and the best finishes and colors available. Our metal finishing and painting process is Green and environmentally friendly.
PATIO FURNITURE RESTORATION
Absolute Powder Coating has a dedicated division for Patio Furniture Restoration. We service Hotels, Country Clubs, HOA’s, & Private Homeowners. We offer sandblasting, chemical pretreatment and 2 stage powder coating systems for ultimate performance. We offer Sling Replacement and Strapping. Our services include Custom Cushions/Pillows using Sunbrella Fabrics. We are an authorized warranty refinisher for some of the largest furniture manufacturers in the country. We are also an AAMA 2605 (American Architectural Manufacturers Association)certified facility.
Let us refinish your furniture, transform your outdoors and save you money! Your old patio furniture will be transformed to “like new” condition for a fraction of the cost of replacement!
ARCHITECTURAL POWDER COATING
Absolute Powder Coating is an AAMA 2605 (American Architectural Manufacturers Association) certified facility. This certification assures our clients that we meet and exceed the pretreatment requirements to provide a high performance and long lasting finish. Absolute’s management has over 30 years experience in all aspects of powder coating. The combination of our certifications, top level management, and the capacity to meet your deadlines consistently, make Absolute the best option for powder coating in Florida.
Our 30,000 sq. ft. powder coating and sandblasting facility is situated on 3 acres near I-95 and the Florida Turnpike in Pompano Beach, FL. Our company offers eight loading docks, four forklifts, and ample ingress/egress to accommodate large trucks. Our facility is gated, and security camera monitored 24 hours per day. We have 2 powder coating production lines, 2 sandblasting rooms and operate 24 hours per day. Absolute can accommodate parts up to 35′ in length. We pride ourselves in being environmentally friendly, and work with all the local licensing and regulatory agencies to make sure we are in full compliance with all applicable laws.
- Pick up and delivery available
- Refinishing, repair, rust removal, sandblasting and welding performed by our technicians
- Powder Coating and Sandblasting services
- Ability to powder coat and sandblast parts up to 35 ft. in length
- Free quotes, samples and product assessment
- Competitive pricing and fast turn around
- Experienced staff servicing commercial and private customers
COLORS AND TEXTURES
- Thousands of powder coating colors and textures to choose from, including: Glossy, metallic, clears, flats, veins, hammer tones, candies, glitters, wrinkles, and more!
- Super durable and marine grade powders available
- Custom colors available at an additional charge
- Depending on the application, powders are available in polyester, epoxy, and hybrid formulations. Primers are available as needed.
- Automated 5 stage pretreatment system ensuring a long lasting, high quality finish
- Check your substrate for unwanted defects that would keep us from producing the best powder coated finish available.
- Test adhesion, cure and data pack ovens to maximize product performance
- Advise you of the proper processes required to give you the best quality finish
- Personally inspect and “bubble wrap” all powder coated products to minimize shipping damage and insure satisfaction